Tuesday, December 7, 2010

UC World Politics Reflection

Wow! What a semester!!! I can honestly say by the end of it that the UC is my favorite part of American University. In my few short months here, I have met some of the funniest, kindest, and craziest people that I know will be great friends for my following years at AU. I made the decision to sign up for UC the same day I decided I would attend. I actually submitted my essay for UCWP the first day we were allowed to. Looking back, I don't know what I would've done had I not gotten my first choice! It's crazy to even fathom what my first semester would've been like without the floor-mates I have grown to love. The social side of UC is only one facet however, because I loved the class just as much as the floor! If someone told me that I could, as a freshman, take a discussion style classe with exciting projects, simulations, speakers, trips, and Risk games I would have NEVER believed it. I had really high expectations for the class and PTJ and I was still blown away. Thank you soooo much to the wonderful PA's, Headmaster PTJ, and all of my floor-mates!

Ah, it seems that once again, just like my UCWP class, my blog isn't long enough :)

No comments:

Post a Comment